Friday, March 15, 2013

You will get a disease..

Email from Dad: 

**WARNING: Explicit Language**

Subject: Daughter 

"How are you? I'm doing better most of the time, You are my very lost child and it hurts and there has never been anything I can do about it but look as I'm always made out to being bad and Never having a say or combat it, even made to look bad for Caring for my own (kidnapped) child?? I've Always Cared and been tore apart over it until I met you and seen what she did to your brain and of course who can handle that? What have they done to your brain to ever make a parent bad for caring so much for they kid who was basically killed off by a selfish mother and I made you out to being a little saint all your life, just as anyone does or speaks of the dead? Why don't you ever get anything or your moms action after being busted or even yours? Understand mine because what was Really done to me? Please grow up because all I can do is hurt so much more intensely since I found what they caused you to say and do! The daughter who I've cared about more than anything on the planet as you were all I ever had in life and cared about for a very long time, sorry people cling to family and who you would think would care about you no matter what especially if they knew what the other parent did to them. Family is the only in life people normally really care about and when you get older it is more so. Sorry I ever cared and can never be like the cold rotten dads you've only known and will probably always end up treating all men like your mom has and ended up alone for a very long time before it made her wake up! You are So Cold Just Like her when you think you should be or have reason to that is a horrible way to be. There is Never a reason to be that cold almost to anyone! You'll see when you have a child and expect to be able to protect it and someone takes your child and tells you she never wants it to know any of your family so no harm done as she lies and brain washes your own flesh and blood much to never wanted to know you and said that before we ever met and you jumped on what you could misconstrue and turn into what you could deem a reason to go back to the only thing you ever felt so you could be sickly cold blooded and NEVER being anything close to trying to be understanding to what I was saying. I never like talking about what blacks did to me because as you seen it really starts making me mad but I was trying to get you to understand my sorry ass life no one seems to give a shit about me then or you now, I was abandon and it killed me what your mom done to you/us an made you think I did you! It hits deeper than anything and why I'm so pissed when everything ever said and done has been all from mom lies mostly just to save face, she would do and say anything to keep you from hating her for what she plainly did to me because of Madison's dad mainly. You will Never understand or care to and only be ruined against your own family Never talking it over with me with no trust or compassion! Only live with hate and never can have a relationship if you always so judgmental and that means your full of prejudices! Your the most prejudice stuck up girl I ever seen? I'm your dad and really care about it but your so bad you won't even talk to your own dad, Never ever have really, almost did at first until you let everyone ruin you because of your moms lies to everyone and her trying to save face! If anyone knew the truth and me they would be at my door and wanting me over when ever I could. You have no clue what your loosing out on for the Rest Of Your Life? That might be why you don't want to know I guess because you know I'm a good person, probably too good that you never been around before, even Max is not even that great and pretty much heartless and only used you to make him look good for his fiance, you don't know people at all or how they All use you, even your friends, even your bot friends only want one thing, if you wasn't such a horny toad obviously you would know if you ever never gave them some for awhile and if they hung around then they really care for you if you make them think for real there not getting any for a very long time, if they don't they really don't like you, only what they know what they can get. Your messed up and will get a disease you know messing around and there is a bunch out there that you will never be able to have children if you get much less die from others. All girls or way more wanting guys attention and doing it right away who have daddy issues. You know what you sound and look like? The last time I was waiting to pick you up you was going on like you was a huge slut, I don't know if you know what you sound and look like like when you was talking to your room mate, you obviously wanted him to think he could do you if he wanted as your the wild thing and always run off screwing guys you don't know for days. That's how I took it and seen he took it that way also. He seemed like a really nice upstanding guy and you will never get a guy like that acting like that. Your going to start looking like your a girl with something doing stuff like that. You were acting like you ran off and was staying with some guy for day because he hadn't seen you in days but know you weren't and you think your wild and that's cool your crazy, that is not how guys take that inside, maybe out side for you. I think it was when your sister came home. I can't figure out just about everything if I want to and see what and why you do what you do and your so lost and messed up from not having a Good respectable Dad to help you in life, tell you things your mom never can, well your mom has had it wrong most of her life as her life proves it. I think the only thing she was good at is raising small children but then her brain doesn't understand people and life after that much. I been meeting new people every day cutting hair and like now talking to every kind of people there is all day long selling real estate, use to sell cars all the time when I was young, I know people better than all of you put together. I know you want to be and look like a good girl but your so off, been raised so naively about so much it's really pathetic. I know I'm a bit too protective and say too much and might even ruin being free feeling because I seen too much but in this world you have to hear and know about this world an what's it's really all about. Just like girls say things they'd never say or let on to a guy goes the same with guys that you obviously never heard before and same with blacks and it all makes me so sad being so easily manipulated by everyone and I seen in you a deep down good girl I never was prouder to know but God your so lost and miss led it makes me want to cry. Got to go, I love and care for you so much! Love Dad"

-Feb. 10, 2013 11:09PM

No comments:

Post a Comment