Friday, March 15, 2013

Brother being honored

Email from Dad: Group email, in which I was included

Subject: Ricky Jr. being Honored at State Capital! 

"Hi All, Ricky Jr. is getting honored at the state capital Jefferson city on the 28th! Anyone want to go? My second gifted child is being honored for coming in third by the gifted child association for an essay he wrote. It's suppose to be in the domed building on the 28 but do not have a time yet?
Anyone wants to come I'll get back to you with a time and better instructions I hope soon.
Love Richard & Family!"

-Feb. 24, 2013 12:06PM 

**I highlighted the important part to take away from this email; he still includes me in his family, even though I have not responded to him in over two years. Regardless of the terrible things written in his texts and emails to only me, he praises me to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment